Following the instructions below, will keep your Sydney Candle clean burning and will not leave behind any unused wax.
Remember, soy wax is non-toxic. Rest assured, you are maintaining a healthy and toxin-free environment when burning a Sydney Candle.
Notice that our wax melts clear across the jar, which means a Sydney Candle will burn evenly all the way to the bottom.
Important care and lighting tips …
- For best results, burn Sydney candles for three to four hours at a time
- If burning longer, extinguish wick every 2 to 3 hours, trim to 1/4″ and relight.
- Keep wick trimmed 1/4″ to 1/8″ at all times to prevent smoking.
- Allow wax to liquefy completely on top before extinguishing. This allows the candle to burn evenly to the bottom.
- Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings and other flammable material.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of draft when burning and keep out of reach of children and pets.